Yes, on January 21st we celebrated our first anniversary. All thanks to YOU.
So we must be doing something right!!!!
Please feel free to come and join us.
There are NO obligations or commitments, but PLENTY of smiles, friends and tea/coffee.
Thursday, 5 June 2014
Welcome to Stamford Bridge Community Hub
The Hub is here to – provide a focal point for villagers who are new, lonely, bored, fed up or looking to put something back into the community and want to get involved.
The Hub is based in the Village Hall on Wednesday afternoons 1-4pm and open to all adults in the community -(Children are welcome but must be accompanied and supervised at all times by a parent or guardian.)
Our Aim is to
– offer people in the community a chance to meet and socialise by providing a friendly and welcoming environment.
- provide a place to - chat & relax,
- enjoy many activities (e.g. games, Computing, reading, quiz etc.)
- seek help & advice on any issues (from Local trades people to Internet
and Citizens Advice.)
- encourage everyone to join in with the activities.
To cover costs we ask for a donation of £1 which will include a drink (Tea/Coffee) and biscuit/cake.
Posted by Tom Wyles at 00:00